Roadworthy gas (golf) carts and medical mobility devices are permitted on the property. Electric golf carts; motor homes; RVs; campers; trailers; skateboards; hoverboards; Segways and scooters etc. are not.
You will find 2 parking pass for Runaway Bay in the unit. Please remember to put the parking pass back in the unit before leaving. There will be a $75 replacement fee for lost parking passes that will need to be charged to your credit card if not left behind at departure.
Any excess vehicles > 2 (the number included any golf carts) must be parked offsite.
Charcoal grills and picnic tables are provided at several locations around the community.
Cooking on lanais is prohibited.
OBSTRUCTIONS & AESTHETICS:
Please store bikes and beach items under the stairs.
Wet towels and clothing etc. shall not be dried on front or rear railings.
Smoking on the grounds is ONLY permitted in the designated area on the north side of the clubhouse; an ashtray is provided.
SWIMMING POOL & DECK:
Please be sure to read local rules posted at the pool. The pool and surrounds are for persons residing here only.
For the safety of all and as a courtesy to your fellow residents, glass of any sort, smoking, parties, active games and running are not permitted in the pool area. People have been hurt by balls (large and small) and there’s no room for rafts/tubes. So please – no balls, rafts or inner tubes at the pool. However, baby floats, exercise belts and noodles are okay!
There are no lifeguards and responsible adults account for their own safety, and safety of those who need supervision, regardless of age.
Pool closing time is per local laws and clearly displayed.
- Bocce ball court
- new court with a shady viewing area
- Large and inviting for a variety of group activities, parties, and much more
- Booking is easy
- Fitness room and sauna
- Maintain your healthy level of fitness using this well-equipped room
- Good selection of weights and machines
- Shuffleboard courts
- Located next to the tennis/pickleball court
- Swimming pool
- Heated, salt water pool is the largest on the island
- This focal point of the community is a place to relax, chat, and sunbathe
- Great place to watch children or grandchildren play
- Chairs, loungers, and tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Tennis/pickleball court
- Recently renovated in a semi-shaded location, complete with night lighting
- Provides the opportunity to meet new friends as you test your skills
- Booking is easy, as is finding players to join up with
- Beach access
- A dedicated and safe signal crosswalk over Gulf Drive North from Runaway Bay to the beach access walkway
- Stroll between two beachside condominium buildings to enjoy the glorious white sands of Bradenton Beach and extending over the many beaches on the Gulf-side length of the island
- Fishing pier
- An idyllic spot for all ages
- Perfect for spotting and catching fish or watching the birds
- Enjoy morning coffee or an evening beverage as you watch for dolphins
- A wonderful place for a chat with family or friends or for just gazing across the waters
- Kayak launch
- The views will change as you glide across Palma Sola Bay
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Parking for Units and Guests
- Permits must be visible in front windshield of cars at all times
- One designated parking space per unit
- Ample guest parking available throughout community, with permit displayed
- Picnic tables and charcoal grills
- Enjoy a leisurely meal prepared the charcoal way
- Please put bikes, beach, and recreation items under the stairwells
- Personal kayaks may be stored on the racks at the kayak launch after registering with the Operations Manager
- Conveniently located throughout the community
- Please adhere to the Manatee County recycling system
- Please refrain from dumping construction debris or other large items in the dumpsters