We do understand that it is important for you that your pet can travel with you – so some of our rental properties are pet-friendly and designated as such in the property listing. The term pets includes all domestic animals like but not limited to (dogs, cats, rabbits, birds). Unfortunately due to allergies, we cannot make any exceptions for pets in non-pet friendly homes.
We need to be notified at the time of reservation that you would like to bring your pet. We offer a non-refundable pet charge with your quote in order to save you the hassle to place an additional security deposit which is optional. We allow a maximum of 2 pets per property. “Visiting” pets are not allowed.
Cleaning after your pet is your responsibility. This includes all toys and other remains of your pet, inside and outside. If our cleaning team finds any remains from your pet outside, you will be charged an additional $250 deep cleaning fee to your card on file. No exceptions.
Guests with pets are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your time with us.
- The property may not used as your pet’s toilet. Please bring a cat litter box and walk your dog outside the property. Always clean up afterward – it’s the law in Manatee County.
- If it happens in the yard / home, always clean up immediately after your pet, both in public areas and in the yard of your rental property. If we notice dog poop not to be removed this is a severe violation which will result in immediate termination of your rental without refund. We also reserve the right to place an additional security deposit of $500 upon we become aware of any violations.
It is your responsibility to remove the pet’s poop, waiting for rain is not an option. Pets shall not roam freely at any time without supervision at the property.
- Please be aware that dogs are NOT allowed in swimming pools under any circumstances.
- Please do not allow pets on furniture or beds unless covered by a sheet or blanket that you bring with you. It is also helpful to bring something (bed, blanket, etc.) on which you know your dog will be comfortable sleeping.
- Please groom your pet, particularly if it is a breed prone to shedding. Pet hair can be difficult to remove, and the next renter in your property may not have a pet.
- Please don’t leave your pet unattended for any period of time, neither in the house nor in the yard. Our service proiders for pool and lawn have access to the yard at their own schedule without prior notice.
A crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave.
- Please do not allow your dog to bark excessively or to roam onto neighboring properties.
- Please ensure that your dog’s medications and immunizations are up-to-date, especially flea treatment.
Failure to follow these regulations will result in termination without refund, as will the presence of a pet in any home not designated as Pet Friendly.
If pets are brought to a non pet friendly home a $500 fine will apply. Additional charges for cleaning or caused damages may apply. Unfortunately due to allergies, we cannot make any exceptions.